miércoles, 14 de mayo de 2008

Randy pausch, a life example

Many times, life becomes very difficult for everyone, and sometimes the problems seem to have no solution. However, everything in this life has a way out, and the obstacles that come to us are opportunities to show how strong we are.

The espeech "Really Achieving your Childhood Dreams" of Randy Pausch, reflects what human beings can achieve when we intend to do things with love and dedication. Randy Pausch's last speech is an example of strength that give us an opportunity to see how wonderful is the life of someone who lives with gratitude and love despite being in front of struggling against death.

Randy pausch talks about his childhood dreams an how he has achieved them, as well as the importance of having especific dreams in our lives.

Despite having ten tumors in his liver, and that doctors felt he has not long life time, Randy Pausch doesn't talk about cancer because he thinks that he has already spent a lot of time talking about that.

In his last speech Randy Pausch talks about his childhood, which is a very gratifyng stage of his life because, as he says, he always was smiling and dreaming of making this world a place, ever, better.
(Image taken from www.google.com)

1 comentario:

MAKSIM ALEK dijo...

Colorectal cancer, cancer of the large intestine, is the fourth most common cancer in North America. Many cases of colorectal cancer are associated with low levels of physical activity and with diets that are low in fruits and vegetables. Individuals with a family history of the disease have a higher risk. I crumble with this disease for 5 years also with a lot of scaring thought in my head because i was just waiting for death every day of my life until My Son came to me in the hospital explaining to me that he has find a herbal healer from Nigeria to cure my Colo-Rectal Cancer,I was so shocked with the ideal also i was excited inside of me.My son asked me to let us give him a try because we have really heard a lot of scammer pretending to cure all sort of diseases with herbal medicine and some of them never get a positive result at the end of it all but we was very confident on this herbal doctor,like i said we give him a try and he sent me a herbal medicine to drink for three weeks, Sincerely I'm telling you today I' alive and healthy no more laying on sick bed,No more Colo-Rectal Cancer.I'm sharing this testimony on here for people who are sick to contact this Wonderful man,His name is Dr Itua.And His contact Whatsapp_+2348149277967____Email_drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.
He can cure those diseases like:
Bladder cancer
Breast cancer
Colorectal cancer
Kidney cancer
Leukemia
Lung cancer
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
Prostate cancer
Skin cancer
Uterine cancer
Hiv/Aids
Stroke
Herpes
Hepatitis
Love Spell
Diabetes